Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.
Coldfire202
Last Activity:
Mar 23, 2017
Resources:
Birthday:
Jun 16, 1996 (Age: 21)

Share This Page

Coldfire202

Herro There!, Male, 21

Super-Mod
Coldfire202 was last seen:
Mar 23, 2017
  • There are no messages on Coldfire202's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 16, 1996 (Age: 21)
    Just google me, you might learn a thing or two.
    Haha, nah. I'll just type as much as I can here. It might be a little, it might be a lot; I am not quite sure.
    Where shall we start? The beginning? Yeah, that's a good place to start!
    In late 2010, about August I think, my brother was on Youtube and he stumbled on some videos of people using something called a mod menu on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. He wanted to do it, I am not sure what happened. He had me look at it; I had no previous interest in computers to the point I do now, I barely recognized that I was "smart". I became interested. I start with offline split screen data by moving the data into a hex editor and changing numbers to 46, I think. It's been so long, I can't remember all the details. Then I moved to campaign, I used a tool created by TheUnkn0wn to modify the data, I started learning some of the functions through that. After that, Spec Ops.
    Then I became bored, so I jailbroke the PS3 with RedDotCity's jailbreak. We had fun; we used mod menus ALL the time. I started doing some editing, but I never went far with that.
    And because of that, coldfire202 was born and my computer life was born.
    That's the start, I have done more. Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, iPod/iPhone, Android, computers, etc.
    Not all hacking, but just improving my knowledge or creating.

Interact

Content:
    Consoles Owned:
    • Wii
    • Playstation 3
    • Xbox 360
    • I game on PC
    Twitter:
    coldfiretube