Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

[Question] Best Minecraft Loader/launcher?

Discussion in 'Servers & Loaders' started by dns, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. dns

dns Active Member Admin

What is currently the best minecraft loader? I may get on from time to time now that I have a cpu hooked to my big ass hdtv. I would buy an account but I ain't payin $27 for a minecraft account, that's just ridiculous.
  2. Coldfire202

Coldfire202 Herro There! Super-Mod

3. Crazy52

Crazy52 Gate Keeper Admin

i like the Technic Launcher
    http://www.technicpack.net/

it has tons of mod packs and crap (and vanilla)

it does require a legit account but i think there is a way to make it work in offline mode
  4. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

I would recommend MultiMC, but it is only for legit accounts (im sure if i have 5 minuites with the code i could fix that)
    http://forkk.net/MultiMC4.html

The reason i like this is because you can have a bunch of different minecraft folders, and its very useful because i can switch between, vanilla, modded clients, hacked clients, different versions of mc. This loader is just amazing xD

http://prntscr.com/18kfo5
  5. Coldfire202

He obviously wants a cracked version, not ones where you already have to have an account for.
  6. dns

dns Active Member Admin

This.
  7. Coldfire202

;)
  8. Vortex

Vortex xZeruda Member

I can sell you a premium account With the nick gerachi for 10USD.
  9. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

Or i could give him a list of 20 free? lmao and Coldfire202 i can edit this launcher and make it cracked ;)
  10. Coldfire202

aazcod Then do it, and post a tutorial how you did it. That's got to be interesting.
  11. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

The launcher i posted is opensourced, im busy atm, ill post it tomarow, and ill post full source incase you wana see how i did it, and ill comment it. :D

Yo dawg, heard you like source code! https://github.com/Forkk/MultiMC4
  12. Vortex

Vortex xZeruda Member

Then why not do it?That way the thread request would have been completed already . Smart ?
  13. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

Because he didnt ask me, and i dont have 20+ i can give away right now, id have to get some. i have a list of 30 but i dont know if half of them still work, havent been active on mc lately. dns, give me a few days ill get you a few accounts, hackforums here I come with a special hacked client! xD
  14. Vortex

Vortex xZeruda Member

So you "can't"
  15. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

Yes, accually I can. As I said I have way more than 20 atm, just not sure which ones work, if he gives me a few days I can give him 20 newly cracked accounts, and now that I think about it, and all this launcher/cracked account talk. I think I might start cracking a shitload of accounts/ratting people to get the accounts. Then after I get a huge list, Add a "Newhax" account database to the launcher, me and crazy talked about doing something like this awhile ago, I just never got around to it xD But n1 promises, plus im a little bit rusty on minecraft's source, it changed a tad sence I coded my last private client in like mc version 1.3.1 lmao
  16. Cojoe

Cojoe GM Member

... The minecraftsp one is the best. the one i believe coldfire posted. im sure dns isnt looking to get complex with shit.
  17. Coldfire202

Cojoe it's MCOpenLauncher, I think about the same as MinecraftSP.
  18. Crazy52

same thing with Technic Launcher you can also add your own
  19. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

O really? cool, didnt know that truthfully lol. probably because i dont play tekkit or that stuff.
  20. Crazy52

[​IMG]
    http://prntscr.com/18wfjr
  21. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

Damn crazy 8gb for minecraft? jesus what are you doing? blowing up the earth, anyways, i know what the launcher looks like and stuff i just never knew you could make your own mod packs or whatever xD
  22. Crazy52

to answer your question yes i was blowing up worlds, when a mod pack gives you a black hole you usually end up destroying your world.

(and napalm is fun)
  23. DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF Co-Webmaster Admin

dns i have a spare account it's called newhax
  24. Crazy52

thats banned from a lot of servers
  25. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Yeah from what I hear that newhax mc account is quite the whore :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.