Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

Discord - The Voice Chat service us gamers always needed (Phone, PC, browser compatible)

Discussion in 'Visiting Webmasters, Advert's, & Promo's' started by That One Guy, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. That One Guy

That One Guy Junior Member Member

Hey everyone! Long time no see! I'm here today to tell you about a program I recently found called Discord. It's a voice chat program similar to TeamSpeak, Skype, curse, etc., but better!

Discord is a simple, lightweight program that can be used on your phone, PC, or even your browser! It's the voice program gamers have always needed! Everything is free and creating a server is as simple as 1, 2, 3. You can easily send a instant link to a friend for them to join in on the browser version themselves (for those pesky friends who won't download anything).

Pictures:
    Desktop​
    [​IMG]
    Browser​
    [​IMG]
    Advantages over other Voice Chat programs​
    [​IMG]

You can test the app in browser, phone, or download the app here: https://discordapp.com/
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  2. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

Now, all we need is a bot.
  3. That One Guy

That One Guy Junior Member Member

[​IMG]
  4. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

lol he got you there Shotty
  5. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

I wouldn't want to use a bot that has to go by their setup... I want a user that I can control. Who knows what kind of governors they will have on those things (there may be none at all, but who knows).
  6. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

Only time will tell
  7. Cojoe

Cojoe GM Member

make one yourself and be the first sell a licenses for it and profit.
  8. Abraham6

Abraham6 New Member Member

Yeah, also think all we need is a bot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Casesam Samsung Galaxy S7 case
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  9. dumdidum

dumdidum New Member Member

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.