Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

[Question] Help

Discussion in 'Flames & Drama' started by aazcod, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

how do i delete my account im done with the bullshit...
  2. dns

dns Active Member Admin

You don't. You fight back or learn to take it if you can't.. It's life bro.
  3. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

ive fought back sence i've came here and i learned to take it awhile ago but if im just gunna get flamed for takeing my fucking time out each day to do shit here then im done i know i havent done to much lately but its because its pointless
  4. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Aaz I suppose some people choose to use fucking with you as their stress relief. Just fuck with them back or ignore them, don't let people get to you. Once they see they are getting to you, they continue to do it...
  5. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

Well this wasnt supposed to be in flames & dramma was a serious question but was crazy being a douche again...
  6. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Well it's drama lol. Now your previous post just included it as a flame. So now it's officially in the right place

Stop stressing you derpmuffin you know your fam here and people gonna fuck with each other... it's the newhax way. Why you think so many people get pissed or scared and don't come back..
    aazcod1999 likes this.
  7. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

DNS giving that trill advice, I was too young and naive to accept. Here's my reply 3 years later homie. Love ya.
  8. That One Guy

That One Guy Junior Member Member

The difference years can make.
  9. Cojoe

Cojoe GM Member

still a bitch though...
  10. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

Tell me about it bro...
    Still won't ever agree with shit ya say. :p
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.