Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

Just some more aaz shit posting.

Discussion in 'Forum Chatter' started by aazcod, Jun 15, 2017.

1. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

Well you old fucks im back, and officially an adult... You fuckers feel old yet?

Anyways here is some shit i've been hating about newhax lately.

:::
    (Fair warning)
    This is a shit post, don't expect any formatting or anything besides a wall of text you simple minded fucks.

We have too many forums to post in without enough people with enough knowledge to make them worth a damn.

Unless you want this site to stay a graveyard we need to shorten our scope and produce some decent quality within.

So for example:

The OS specific shit, probably keep that. I could start putting some decent tutorials there for windows and linux.

Programming, I can't help there but its only got 2 little sections so might as well keep it in hopes we get another aegischat.

GFX/Media, perhaps we could get rid of this entirely seriously if you cant find someone on the internet these days for like $2 to do any gfx you want your failing hard. ( don't get butthurt people I will elaborate later on)

Hacking :: KEEP THIS FUCKING TAB AT ALL COSTS (NEWHAX.FUCKINGCOM)

Gaming: Perhaps just make one big section for gaming, You won't find anyone still talking about gaming on forums. Reddit took over. :(

General could use some tidy work.

Anyways my invision done in ms:paint :)

ANYWAYS::
    [​IMG]
    We need more sections:

Darknet, OPSec, ect...