Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

Newhax needs some love guys.

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems, & Complaints' started by aazcod, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

See this is what I like :)

But perhaps is there some other very minimalistic chat plugin xenforo has?
  2. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

I never said make more staff members that was thrown out by kyle. There's enough already if dns wants to do it it's his choice not mine and not anyone else's I understand the members thing ill shut up about that and I'll do my own thing.
  3. DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF Co-Webmaster Admin

Hmm admin we require.
    Brandon likes this.
  4. Brandon

Where have you been?
    Some people don't want another admin they think they will cause the same kind of incident that befell mine-craft server.
    However running a site & playing a game are two totally different mechanics!
    People need the chance to prove themselves.
    I still don't understand why there aren't more active admins Wick3d is gone American is MIA.
    Not too mention DNS is running his vaping business must be going well from what I can tell.
    Only leaves yourself & one other
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  5. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

Maybe even a super mod position you could move to? Something to give you more power to help the community. But stay away from some of the stuff you really don't need to be touching. Not saying you can't be trusted as admin, but like crazy said there really aint much we need to change on the backend of the site. Everything works smoothly.
    Brandon likes this.
  6. Brandon

Well seeing as I'm always on now I wouldn't mind helping more than I can now.
    I'm also not better than anyone else here I've made my fair share of mistakes but so has everyone.
    I don't touch peoples things lol I tend to get nerve wrecked about shit like that anyways.
    It's just about giving more support when people aren't here like DNS & Crazy & I hardly see Dilligaf that's only because he's halfway across the world from me lol <3
  7. DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF Co-Webmaster Admin

Me and crazy get on every day. We ban many bots and spam
    Brandon likes this.
  8. That One Guy

That One Guy Junior Member Member

Actually, no, DNS threw out making more staff members. It's mentioned on the 3rd post of this thread by DNS, not by aaz or me.

Anyways, I'm going to backtrack on what I said before. In order to get a community active, you need advertisement to bring people with similar interests.

Guess what? I just built up another community by myself by advertising, literally everyday, on reddit, through friends, contacts, other people who play the game, etc. and currently have around 20+ active members who join the voice chat application to play games together. It's hard, and somewhat annoying, but it's what I've found work to build up communities from scratch. And the community that I've built up is only growing more everyday as long as I stay active and advertise. But if I don't care to advertise it, no one else will.

For those interested in seeing the community, here's a link to the voice chat program (it works in browser): https://discord.gg/0TFuyUvqJ5HQAmxz
  9. Coldfire202

Coldfire202 Herro There! Super-Mod

Oh hey, there's people here. :D <3
  10. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

This just started trust us man, it's been quiet here. :/
  11. Brandon

lol wrong look back at the first page and actually read.
  12. That One Guy

That One Guy Junior Member Member

To follow through with what I've said...

The community I've built has now reached over 400k views on twitch, 22k followers, and has an active 100 - 2k viewers every stream we do. The community is blooming with over 8,000 members on our discord (basically skype/teamspeak/mumble combined but better). Everyday there's at least 1k+ members online in the discord (although not all are active). And I started this community almost exactly a year ago. I KNOW how to grow communities (this being my 5th? 6th? With over 1,000 people every time).

It literally... LITERALLY all it comes down to is advertisement through word of mouth. I'm not kidding. Hell, we can jump on the pokemon go hype train if we want, and possibly find exploits, hacks, bugs, glitches, or anything for the game and with a bit of advertising, it would blow up. It doesn't take much guys. And I really want newhax to be active again. I damn miss all of you, even if I didn't get to know you all very well.

And a person who can back me up on all of this is Shotty the man himself. I'm sure most of you know him better as he's a much more social and friendly guy than I am. :)
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.